We currently offer one on one in person support. We can meet you in your home or other preferred location to help you in a variety of areas.
- Individualized parenting support.
- Identifying area resources that may benefit your family.
- Reviewing testing results with you.
- Reviewing Individualized Education Programs or section 504 plans for understanding.
- Attending team meetings with your school to provide support and to take notes.
We offer support for families on an individualized basis. We can meet with you to discuss parenting challenges, and help you develop a unique plan for your family that will help you improve parenting skills.