Our January 27th speaker will be Tiffany Sheely. All children need attachment, love & belonging. In this brief introduction to parenting strategies Tiffany Sheely, a licensed professional counselor, will address ways parents can foster a more connected relationship with their children.
Tiffany Sheely is the primary mental health counselor for The Family Table LLC. She provides individual, couples, and family mental health counseling from offices in Moscow and Lewiston Idaho. Tiffany has helped individuals and families overcome obstacles, improve healthy lifestyles, meet goals, manage stress and anxiety, improve healthy sexuality, and cease pornography use.
THANK YOU TO WELLS FARGO FOR SUPPORTING OUR SUMMER PROGRAMMING…CAMP CONNECT AND SUMMER PLAYGROUP!
Families Together was founded in 1986 in Pullman, Washington by parents, siblings and professionals to provide families with support and information using the Family Enrichment Weekend model. The Family Enrichment Weekend is a unique model that uses a combination of recreation, education, and performance to provide families with an exciting family experience that is filled with laughter, learning, and love.
Families Together is a nonprofit organization that believes family involvement and support are essential for individuals with disabilities to reach their potential and maintain a life that is secure and meaningful. Families Together’s programs are designed to build and sustain strong, healthy, informed, and actively involved family members who can work together to improve the lifelong outcomes for their child or sibling with a disability.
- Family learning and recreation will benefit all family members and strengthen family unity.
- Full participation of individuals with disabilities enriches all families and communities.
- People with disabilities need involved family members to advocate and support them to live, work, and fully participate in their community.
- Non-disabled siblings need support and information to assist them in advocating and supporting their brother or sister with a disability as children and as adults.
- Families need ongoing information and training in advocating for high quality education and career training opportunities.
- Providing families with resources and supports that build and maintain strong, healthy, informed, and actively involved family members who can work together to improve the life-long outcomes for their child or their sibling with a disability.
Families Together had a great time leading the Mardi Gras parade in Moscow!