Important Information About Rescheduling of Camp and Playgroup:
Hello Families Together Families!! We have had a CHANGE in one of our play group/summer group. We were set to go to the pool, “Reaney outdoor pool” Friday, August 3rd but there were some scheduling conflicts. We will now be going Tuesday, July 31st at 1 and joining an open swim. If you are already signed up.. you should have gotten an email about the day and time change. There are a few spots still open so if that time works better sign up!!! If it domestic work for you , please be sure to “request refund” so we can open the spot for someone else.
CLICK ON FLYER TO REGISTER FOR CAMP CONNECT FOR CHILDREN AGES 8-18…
A fun time for kids (ages 8-18) of ALL skills and abilities to meet, play and experience different adventures at various community locations.
*Participants MUST register for each session they wish to attend, 3 days prior to the schedule date. If there are not enough participants registered, that specific date of summer camp will be cancelled and participants will be notified by email.
THANK YOU TO WELLS FARGO FOR SUPPORTING OUR SUMMER PROGRAMMING…CAMP CONNECT AND SUMMER PLAYGROUP!
Families Together was founded in 1986 in Pullman, Washington by parents, siblings and professionals to provide families with support and information using the Family Enrichment Weekend model. The Family Enrichment Weekend is a unique model that uses a combination of recreation, education, and performance to provide families with an exciting family experience that is filled with laughter, learning, and love.
Families Together is a nonprofit organization that believes family involvement and support are essential for individuals with disabilities to reach their potential and maintain a life that is secure and meaningful. Families Together’s programs are designed to build and sustain strong, healthy, informed, and actively involved family members who can work together to improve the lifelong outcomes for their child or sibling with a disability.
- Family learning and recreation will benefit all family members and strengthen family unity.
- Full participation of individuals with disabilities enriches all families and communities.
- People with disabilities need involved family members to advocate and support them to live, work, and fully participate in their community.
- Non-disabled siblings need support and information to assist them in advocating and supporting their brother or sister with a disability as children and as adults.
- Families need ongoing information and training in advocating for high quality education and career training opportunities.
- Providing families with resources and supports that build and maintain strong, healthy, informed, and actively involved family members who can work together to improve the life-long outcomes for their child or their sibling with a disability.